- This policy covers how Families First Mediation and Separation Coach.com and it’s management treats personal information that we collect and receive. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we partner with and therefore do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Families First Mediation and Separation Coach.com collects personal information when you register with our website or become clients or potential clients. We may combine information that we receive from you with that which we obtain from working with you.
- Families First Mediation and Separation Coach.com uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you may receive from us, fulfill your requests for services, improve our services, contact you and conduct limited research and surveys.
Confidentiality, Information Sharing and Disclosure
Families First Mediation and Separation Coach.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe there may be potential harm to the personal well being of any person participating in our services or related to the services.
Families First Mediation and Separation Coach.com may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.